Tuesday, July 29, 2008

X-mas in July

I know I'm crazy talking about Christmas in July but I'm just so happy that I already have the bulk of the Christmas present shopping already done, booyah! Me and my mom hit some great sales and got awesome stuff. Of course the heat is killing me and nothing about this weather says Christmas to me (if I were Australian it would though wouldn't it). Anyway, it is such a load off to have a bunch of presents already, such relief from some of the holiday stress one so invariably suffers through come October-December. Now I just have to remember to wrap them up and ship them out in a timely manner ;)

Lisa, you asked about The Party in the comments, and it's this great Peter Sellers movie where he portrays an Indian (from India, not native American) and is just his hilarious self, well worth a watch. Birdie Num Num!

Bleh, it is too hot for typing, too hot for anything really. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt and am seriously contemplating losing the shirt and just wearing the bra. Not kidding! It's 33 degrees Celsius out there, and the humidity, oh the humanity. If I don't melt today I'll continue blogging tomorrow ;)

No comments: