Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think that having to put a title or a caption on everything I write, is hindering me from actually writing here. I always feel like I should begin with writing the title down, which is such pressure you know. And that title, that one little word or tiny little sentence just dictates what I will write. Of course logically speaking one should write the title of the post after writing the post, but then how do you know what to write about, if you get my meaning. Yeah, I don't either, my brain is all scrambled. So from now on, I'll just not have a title to my posts, or I should say, I'll only put a title if it's easy to do.

Autumn is here, or fall if you will. Me and Magnús stood outside earlier in the crisp air and just breathed in the fresh air and looked at all the hundreds of small brown and yellow leaves as they were ripped from the trees with the occasional gusts of wind. It was very nice and he just stared at the leaves falling down, on the ground and on my hair and on his clothes, it was fun.

I need to vacuum, and do the dishes, and unload the dryer and put a load in the washer, I also need to change the kitty litter and wash the bathroom rugs.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ok so like the title of that one for example could have been... "oh my God I'm talking about house chores!!" ;-)

Hulda said...

:) I even managed to do it all except for the vacuuming.