Monday, August 11, 2008

...and stuff

I strip my pink dish washing gloves off and reach for the phone, there's a funny green light on it and it's counting, it's counted almost 20 minutes. I push ''end phone call'' and dial my husband's number. This is what was said.

My Husband: What the hell did you do with the phone?
Me: Oh my god I'm so sorry, your voice mail must have at least 20 minutes of me doing the dishes and talking to my mom and our little viking playing on the floor!
My Husband: No, the voice mail cuts the call after a few minutes, but I've been calling and calling and calling, I even tried your cellphone.
Me: Oh I didn't hear it, I was doing the dishes.
My Husband: *sigh*
Me: I'm sorry, it's not like I did it on purpose!
My Husband: I know, I'm just grumpy because I'm hungry, I still love you and stuff.
Me: I still love you and stuff as well.

No comments: