Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cat

I am sitting here biting my tongue trying as hard as I can not to crack up. My little viking is asleep in his bed and the baby monitor is on and I heard some weird sounds so I went in to check it out. And guess what? The cat has found a new place to sleep, underneath the crib in the drawer where I keep the extra blankets and stuff. And that weird sound I'm hearing right now... that's her, the cat, snoring! Too funny.

I hope she doesn't wake him up. Talking about Zoey, she's stopped grooming herself poor thing, some places she just couldn't reach herself and so we've been helping her with baby wipes. But now it's like she just gave up on the whole fur thing and didn't groom at all. So last Friday we took her to Groomingdales and had her shaved, she was such a good girl, stood still while they shaved her and everything. She feels so much better now and looks great, she almost looks like some sort of fancy species within the cat kingdom ;)

1 comment: