Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mah baby brudder


It's my baby brother's birthday today, he is 24 years old today. How can that be, that must mean that I'm 28 years old? Stupid math.

My brother is such a cutie pie, when he was little he used to have hair so blond that it was white, and he tanned so easily, and still does. He has the most adorable puppy eyes and still to this day is not afraid of using them to his advantage, you just can't say no to him when he flashes that look and bats those lashes. And I can't write just cute stuff about him on his birthday, I have to add something embarrassing, like he went through a stage I believe all boys go through where he definitely preferred running around the house naked from the waist down, such a boy!

So Happy Birthday little brother, I hope your day is good, I miss you terribly, why do you live so far away from me, hmmmm, oh right, I guess I was the one that moved away, but still, you could just move closer or something, mmmkay!

A playah through and through ;)

No comments: